Who We Serve
Nonprofits with annual incomes as large as $650 million and as small as $25,000.
Armed Services associations
Associations with multiple chapters
Colleges and Universities
International aid & relief
Law firms (subcontractor)
Social service organizations
United Way chapters
Serving all types of nonprofits
Full Support Online Charitable Solicitation Registration
State charitable registration places huge administrative and financial burdens on nonprofits. Affinity Fundraising Registration solves any nonprofit's multi-state charitable registration challenges with an awesome staff and a partnership-based approach. Our goal is to make the process streamlined, and easy for you.
Affinity provides Single Portal®, the first and only online
multi-state registration solution.
Entirely cloud-based, you enter your information once into Single Portal® — a secure state-of-the-art online database — then review and update it once a year.
Full Support Fundraising Registration includes:
- 24/7 Access to the Affinity Single Portal®
- Data entry of your financials (from your 990) by Affinity's staff
- Experienced-based review of all of your information before filing
- Digital preparation of all state forms
- Assembly and mailing of all state registration packets by Affinity's staff — copying and postage included
- Calculation and payment of state fees on your behalf
- Identification of possible registration exemptions
- Applications for exemptions
- Applications for extensions — at no additional charge
- Annual registration renewal, and
- Annual report filings
Choose between nationwide registration and state-by-state support in states you choose.
A flat service fee for initial nationwide registration and renewals in all requisite 40 entities, with no added fees.
Affinity works on your behalf, if needed, to abate or have waived any fines the states might seek to impose.
What you can expect with Affinity:
- For a much lower cost, you get all the registration services offered by expensive East Coast law firms, and more.
- To save your time, you are supported by a state-of-the-art database that interfaces directly with our all-digital online client questionnaire.
- Affinity works with nonprofits of all sizes located all over the United States, and internationally.
- You get the peace of mind that comes from knowing that Affinity supports you through the process, handling all the details for you to bring you into full compliance with state laws.
Click here for additional information on support costs and to request a free estimate.